If you want to improve your online store’s bottom line, then focus on ways to increase customer loyalty. The reason to do this is because it’s more cost effective than chasing after new customers. And easier and less time-consuming too!
With this in mind, here are six simple ideas that can help you increase customer loyalty:
1. Offer superb customer support
Loyal customers may guarantee cash flow, but losing them due to bad service will cost you. That’s why it’s important to keep your service friendly, helpful, and efficient.
2. Respond to negative feedback
You won’t increase customer loyalty if you haven’t addressed past concerns. So if any of your customers have ever left negative reviews, now’s the time to go back and fix them.
3. Make a personal connection
Human interaction is an important part the shopping experience, even online. This can be a one-on-one phone call, a live chat, or even an email conversation. Whatever the case, if you’ve personally connected with them, they’ll remember.
4. Provide what they want
And give them a reason to need it. Of course, this type of strategic planning starts with putting together a well-thought-out marketing and image branding plan.
5. Show loyalty to customers
You should invest in retaining customers by being loyal to them, first. This means reaching out, before and after the sale, to ensure theirs is a good shopping experience.
6. Outperform their expectations
Lastly, one of the best ways to increase customer loyalty is to always go above and beyond in your service. You can achieve this by maintaining quality and value in everything you offer your buyers.
Simply put, customers want to feel appreciated. In fact, it is this exact feeling that drives their loyalty. As a result, they spend more, provide free word-of-mouth promotion, and visit your store more often. All of which leads to a better bottom line.
Latest posts by Valerie Edmonston (see all)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Online Store Optimization - September 21, 2019
- 3 Creative Ideas for Competing With Competitors’ Prices - September 16, 2019
- 4 Key Questions to Ask About Managing Product Listings WHEN YOU WANT TO EXPAND YOUR EBAY STORE TO MULTIPLE CHANNELS ONLINE - September 11, 2019