Ecommerce integration is, in effect, the coordination between a store’s website and its back-end accounting and inventory system.
There are numerous advantages to integrating your ecommerce store; however, in this post, I’ll focus on two of the major benefits.
Increased ROI from Marketing
Do you know who your target customer is? Put another way, who is it that you are directly marketing to?
Chances are this is a difficult question to accurately answer. That is, of course, unless you already use an ecommerce integration app.
If you do, then you have access to solid customer data that can lead to better (and much easier) marketing decisions.
“[Ecommerce] marketers can look at shopping trends, keyword searches and product margins, across a huge range or sources, and all within a few seconds,” notes Mark from LogicSpot.
Simply put, an integrated inventory system can save you time and lead to increased sales.
Improved Operational Efficiencies
Not only will integrating increase your revenue potential, but it will also reduce your operating costs.
Moreover, an ecommerce integration system will
- streamline your workflow and make it more efficient;
- give you immediate access to your financial performance;
- eliminate the need to manually enter data from one system to another;
- and, help you create a better overall experience for your customer.
Additionally, inventory and pricing information will be available to your customers and staff in real-time. And so, as a result of automating your front- and back-end processes, even as demand increases, your need for additional staff to handle transactions is minimized.
All in all, the most important benefit of integrating your ecommerce store is not just the time and money it will save you. Rather, it is in the foundation it provides for the continued success of your ecommerce store for many years to come.
Latest posts by Valerie Edmonston (see all)
- What Sellers Get Wrong About Online Buying Behavior - June 26, 2019
- 3 EBay Marketing Tips That Will Draw Customers In - June 21, 2019
- The #1 Time Managing Hack for Ecommerce Success - June 16, 2019